Thursday, January 5, 2012

I am a Champion ..


Cometh-the-hour:1

  Starting a Blog has been my long term plan,but I failed to execute the plan the number of times I decided to start. I have lot of things running in my mind on drafting the first blog post. I remember a video which had seen a couple of months back which gave me real value on that day.

We face criticisms,failures,break-ups and stuffs like that (both personally and professionally). We can't do much about it. This video in youtube impressed me a lot and I watch it once/twice in a week. I just want to share the video and wanna share something about it.



In this video,the players were getting ready for game. Before the start of the game,(only few mins) Coach was motivating the players. Thats what every coach does. but this guy is just awesome.You just cant stop listening his speech. Aggressiveness about the WIN and only WIN. I am sure the players would have got the heat of WIN ,abilities and strengths to approach the win.

Loved this video and I am not sure they won the match or not but sure they would have fight to their best for the win. They would have never surrendered.



2 comments: