Wednesday, January 25, 2012

P.S I love you


Cometh-the-hour:3

P.S. I love you.

Hey dear,


           I am sure this is not gonna be just another few lines of words that merely convey my love to you.There is no particular structure or format exists in the world to draft a perfect love letter.Mutual love never cares about the perfectness.Let it be just a random outcome of what my heart says. You have been so kind to me since I know you and done so much to me. To be frank,Yes..This love comes in turn of what you have done to me. I am amazed by the word you spread the happiness and fun in your family. You have an excellent family and relatives for whom I could fall in love with you again and again.You never bother about disikes,differences blah blah.In this whole world, how can you be so awesome to everyone though they crticize and betray you at some times. You care about many lives,make them feel good to be a part of a wonderful relationship. You have been hurt by your relatives few or many times since your birth,you  still consider being good to them.You give me what ever I expect from you. I had cursed you many times for not being the same what I wanted in you and dear, how could you be so adamant in loving me. You are the best example of the old saying "Be the best to anyone and dont expect anything in return,for your value of being the best to them".You and my mother have similarities in many good things.May be you both are meant to be like that?You showed me the world and brought me in the center to show my abilities and yet you expect nothing from me. You have an excellent heart and mind. Your heart has space for all the things around you with equal love to everyone and your mind thinks in terms of doing to them.You are independent, you have your own skills,strengths,principles or beliefs or thoughts .whatever...you are still a awesome relation to everyone. For someone you are a MISNOMER, some one embraces you and some others hurts you, but still you have been gregarious to everyone around you.


 
                    



      What more..I am sure there should be many more reasons to have fallen in love with you again and again.Thanks for being an wonderful friend,love or what ever.. Thank you my nation. Thank you India.On this day,I just want to tell you "You mean so much to me"



P.S. I love you

3 comments:

  1. Awesome !! You just told me how I feel about India !! <3 <3 I need you to permit me to say that I share each and every word you have written here.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just so perfect...............no words to describe. I just want to scribble and scribble, what shall i comment on such a marvelous epic???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the wonderful comment. Hope this would let me to write more. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete