Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dreamer!



Dreaming is a gift I should say.It has a different color and atmosphere. I am always curious to understand about dreams and why do they occur.I did read about oneriology- the study of dreams. I really got confused and lost myself on it. There are hell lot of researches on dreaming and dreams. How do these neurons operate when we dream??. I understand the neurons are the masters who control the overall system.What do they do while dreaming.I have read in a book about psychons,the counterpart of neurons on thought process. These psychons play a major role in the dreaming work. Science has too many things to talk about it and I am no where close to it. I am just trying to bring out the blog-post with some fun elements and make it simple.


                 I do listen to people saying "We are living in a dream","Forget that situation as you have just dreamt" and lots more.I am an all day dreamer. There were/are many funny dreams which I remember often. Few of them are

1. I am lost in a forest and caught up by cannibals.

2. I own a Hero Honda cd100ss bike and a Computer Desktop.

3. I am chased by hundreds of elephants and rhinos close to my home.

4. I am in deal with a millionare in my native on his Contessa car and wanting him to sign the deal for 2000 rupees..lol :)

5. I am in exam hall appearing for Mathematics paper with all fears.This dream keeps visiting me often.When I wake up from the dream I feel so happy and fill with joy that I am no more a college student.

6. I am very close to one of my favourite actors.

             Lots more. I belive that dreams have some purpose on their visits. Some dreams that never seem to be fancy one and continous to occur which may want it to be accomplished.I remember,I had a dream where in I was thinking about writing a scifi-novel with all scientific and emotional elements. May be that is what I should be doing sometime soon. Chasing our dreams is fun yet it is a eternal bliss. You have to become what you have dreamt to be - Dale Carnegie mentioned in one of his books. Funny part is I/we do get lot of chances to get aspired on chasing the dreams and we just look for excuses to just make a living. The first and fore-most excuse could be "May be we do not get the right time or  right place to execute the plan which is being designed to achieve the dream,but still we have to live it and keep life going".Stop it and  It never really works! We have to keep chasing what so ever happens!
             """I dreamt myself to be a creator,often and have been wanting my neurons and psychons give a hand shake to each other and I should be making this happen"""

"You just can't be dreaming all the times" - I do say this to me often. I know few people actually chased their dreams and living a blessed life.

I still remember when Sachin Tendulkar was interviewed by the media after completing his hundredth hundred,he just said "Chase your dreams,Dreams do come true". Hats off to you man. Words from the real dreamer

3 comments:

  1. Good one da..
    //May be we do not get the right time or right place to execute the plan which is being designed to achieve the dream// Right time and right place will never come if we just keep waiting for it.. Or atleast that is what I believe in! All that we need is the courage to pursue what our heart really craves for! :)

    Chase your dreams!
    Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks da."Funny part is I/we do get lot of chances to get aspired on chasing the dreams and we just look for excuses to just make a living" - This is the fore most excuse : //May be we do not get the right time or right place to execute the plan which is being designed to achieve the dream//" I should have framed the sentence in the other order! I ll edit it!

    Thanks for the read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% dreams have a purpose in life ...there are scientific evidences to it...:)

    ReplyDelete