Friday, February 3, 2012

An Angel called "Sister"

Cometh-the-hour :6

   """"I am 70 years old now.I believe that I have done my best part to life which is being given to me.The Reclining Chair has been the best companion for me for the past few years. Every motion of the chair gives me the best of my lives. I am not sure how did I live for the first 5 years since my birth. About the rest of 65 years,I could visualize many more  moments . Those are the valuable times.




At my 5th age:

    I was told that parents should be treated as God. I used to think that "Why does this pretty girl live with me? Did god send her or where does she come from"?. Mother was excited and smiled when she answered these questions.she told me that "She is an angel sent by the god to live along with you".An angel who can play,can walk with you by holding your hand tightly, can sometimes sing lullaby,can feed some food,can make you asleep,can dress up you,can come to school with you. And she did. More than the actions mentioned. She brought me chocolates,helped me in home work,wrote impositions,gave her toys,kissed in my forehead sometimes,called me with some pet names and what not.I really enjoyed being with her. I also learnt to call her as "AKKA" (sister).


At my 15th age:

    I guess she is 4 years older than me. She was doing her college when I wrote my SSLC exams.She was now called as a woman.I was middle-teen-aged ,the stage when everyone misunderstands the world. I was persumed that the world has to deliver what I had needed. Hence I failed,failed and failed in many such stuffs. She was with me all those hard moments and made me to understood the real meaning of the situations attacked me. She started being a good friend of me.She understood my activities and moulded me like "clay toy" which could look absolutely awesome.I crossed many miserable happenings with the help for her warmth,words and affection.


At my 25th age:

       Almost she was acting as a guide then in terms of everything. I could call her as a teacher. She was married then. We had lot of conversation over phone , but meeting her was quite rare thing and her warmth was reflecting in the cute text messages she sent. All she did was, teaching me the values of life and how the world would treat me.
Years passed..


At my 55th age:

       She was fallen sick. She had a heart attack. She was completely in bed rest and almost counting her last days.I had got only few minutes per month to meet her and she could not even speak. All her smiles and tears showed the meaning of whole life till then and remembering all those moments we had shared.I still remember she passed away at 56th birthday.


I am 70 years old now. The angel is no more. The teacher is not there to teach me the valuable thoughts. Except her thoughts,I have no other properties of her. I could sense the tears of mine now.Heart pains me.Can't see the book placed over the table.The Reclining Chair is about to stop. I hope this must be my last minute of my lifff....."""""" ( I am almost dead)


Ghosh............"I dont want to die.. I dont want to die" I was screaming and woke up from my dream.Thank god I am still alive.I will be 25 years old in another 2 days from now.I could not forget this dream ever. I am not sure there could be any such dreams which will have such a strong impact on one-self. I could see me as a happiest man in my dream. I understand that "Colorful dreams exist".

I remember this quote " The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend."

9 comments:

  1. @ Karthick
    A marvelous and very unique post. Excellent piece of work dear.

    One is really very lucky to have a sister like her.
    You open and showed all your heart through your narrations. I am really touched and impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be. That was just a dreaam :) .I wish if she exists :) Thanks for the read!

      Delete
  2. // She was fallen sick. She had a heart attack. She was completely in bed rest and almost counting her last days.I had got only few minutes per month to meet her and she could not even speak. All her smiles and tears showed the meaning of whole life till then and remembering all those moments we had shared.I still remember she passed away at 56th birthday.
    //
    touching lines..really gud imagination ..and impressed as well...keep doing bestpa....all d best...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish my small bro felt the same way about me :) lovely post ! i like your imagination in regards to human feelings. and i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ma god..!!
    wish it cud be real..!!
    5 years description is juz out of words.. :)
    miles ta go writer..!!
    yu simply d best and soon d world ll aknowledge..
    super cool bro..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt very bad many times that I'm a single child.
      I got a lovely & handsome brother in my dreams.I was longing to live with him in real life also.Now I'm realizing that the brother on my dreams is you.I won't be a teacher or guide as in above.But you are a kindly brother for me & keeping a keeping an end for my longings.

      Delete
  5. This is super awesome comment.I must be very lucky to be so. !

    ReplyDelete